Please follow these instructions in order to access your grades/comments for each completed assignment.
- Go into the relevant course and look for the 'administration' block on the left hand side of the page (or below the navigation tab on mobile devices).
- Under 'course administration' click on 'grades'.
- You will then see a list containing your attendance report and any graded assignments. The grade will be indicated next to each item.
- To see your comments click on the title of each assessment (i.e summative assignment) and it will redirect you back to the submissions page (where you originally submitted your work).
- Click on the essay title and the assignment will open. You can view the individual comments via the panel on the right hand side of your essay.
- You should also click on the speech bubbles to see the margin comments.
Please email email@example.com for further advice and support.
PLEASE NOTE: Work submitted via an extension will not yet have been graded and will be released at a later date.