Please follow these instructions in order to access your grades/comments for each completed assignment.
- Go into the relevant course and look for the 'administration' block on the left hand side of the page (or below the navigation tab on mobile devices).
- Under 'course administration' click on 'grades'.
- You will then see a list containing your attendance report and any graded assignments. The grade will be indicated next to each item.
- To see your comments click on the title of each assessment (i.e summative assignment) and it will redirect you back to the submissions page (where you originally submitted your work).
- Click on the essay title and the assignment will open. You can view the individual comments via the panel on the right hand side of your essay.
- You should also click on the speech bubbles to see the margin comments.
Please do NOT view the grade report which appears on the bottom left hand side of the screen. The grades in this report are combined with your attendance grade and may be misleading.